Developer Relations Manager
We are looking for a Developer Relations Manager to support the Travis CI community and drive community activities. You will be responsible for public communications via different channels and empower users to test and deploy projects seamlessly.
- Engage with the developer community across public channels (social media, forums, GitHub issues)
- Collaborate with support and engineering teams to help users resolve any issues they may have
- Support the community with blog posts, updated documentation, and helpful tips
- Help update our website with new content
- Collaborate with marketing, design & product teams to plan and develop content, style and layout
- Manage the Travis CI community forum
- Analyze community sentiment & track cancellation trends
- Represent Travis CI at conferences and events
- You love working with people and enjoy being helpful
- You have an engineering background and/or are a developer
- You enjoy and have experience with writing blogs and/or community management
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy explaining complex technical solutions
- You have excellent English skills
- You are very open-minded and love to learn new things
- You have fun creating engaging online content
About Travis CI
Travis CI is a continuous integration platform: We run people's tests, deploy their code and help them be confident about their work. We have strong roots in open source, both in our community and how Travis CI was built. We continue to support the open source community wherever we can.
Travis CI strives to be a diverse team, made of and built by people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, accessibility needs, age, religion, color, or any other group.
Our core company values are openness, diversity, collaboration, and empathy, so we want to support you as a human and an individual through the benefits we offer. These include:
- Location/Travel: Being a distributed team, you can work from wherever you want.
- Flexible working hours: You choose your working hours. We understand life comes with responsibilities and complications. We have families and personal lives, and we encourage all our employees to spend time tending to them.