Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team. You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Product and Sales Teams as you lead the go-to-market efforts at Travis CI.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving user segmentation and positioning, developing growth strategies, managing launches, and increasing product adoption.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and support the Product team with launches of new features
- Research and define buyer and user personas, their specific needs, challenges, goals
- Monitor progress and track the performance of marketing activities and campaigns
- Coordinate to define a content plan to create awareness of the company’s activities
- Develop product marketing collateral such as landing pages, blog posts, case studies, and info sheets
- Work with the Creative team to develop promotional materials
- Prepare, participate and contribute to industry events
- Create campaign messaging and content to support ongoing marketing and sales initiatives
- Manage social media channels
- A good understanding of the tech industry, developer tools & SaaS (applicants with a technical education preferred)
- Willingness to learn about Git, Continuous Integration & Travis CI
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Experience designing sales collateral
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Intercom, Google Analytics
About Travis CI
Travis CI is a continuous integration platform: We run people's tests, deploy their code and help them be confident about their work. We have strong roots in open source, both in our community and how Travis CI was built. We continue to support the open source community wherever we can.
Travis CI strives to be a diverse team, made of and built by people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, accessibility needs, age, religion, color, or any other group.
Our core company values are openness, diversity, collaboration, and empathy, so we want to support you as a human and an individual through the benefits we offer. These include:
- Location/Travel: Being a distributed team, you can work from wherever you want.
- Flexible working hours: You choose your working hours. We understand life comes with responsibilities and complications. We have families and personal lives, and we encourage all our employees to spend time tending to them.